- Referenced in 419 articles
- system combines tools of Chebyshev expansions, fast Fourier transform, barycentric interpolation, recursive zerofinding, and automatic...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- customized for Fourier x Chebyshev x Fourier expansions appropriate for rectangular geometries with periodic boundary...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- spacial discretization formulas, based on piecewise Chebyshev polynomial expansions with $C^0$ continuity. The package...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- derive Chebyshev polynomial expansions which allow the computation of these functions to double precision IEEE...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- libraries or packages. The package uses Chebyshev expansions as the underlying method of approximation, with...
- Referenced in 1 article
- which is subsequently propagated using a Chebyshev expansion of the Schr”odinger propagator. Time-dependent...
- Referenced in 1 article
- system incorporates the use of Chebyshev polynomial expansions, Lagrange interpolation with the barycentric formula...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- independent fast multipole method based on interpolation ( Chebyshev or Lagrange). The library offers two methods ... classical FMM based on spherical harmonic expansions and the second is the Black-Box method...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- spectral method based on eigenfunction expansion, we formulate a spectral method designed towards solving ... combination of preconditioned block eigensolvers and Chebyshev polynomial filter accelerated subspace iterations. Several algorithmic...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- accurate approximations of periodic functions with Fourier expansions. To increase efficiency and reduce the number ... with Chebfun, a similar system based on Chebyshev polynomial approximations, are provided...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- FIDAP (A Fluid Dynamics Analysis Program). This paper...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- Algorithm 837: AMD is a set of routines...
- Referenced in 704 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- CASA is a special-purpose system for computational...
- Referenced in 654 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1890 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- Cuba -- a library for multidimensional numerical integration. The...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- The software package PDECOL  is a popular...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...