- Referenced in 258 articles
- time fractional ordinary differential equation (FODE) in the sense of Caputo derivative by discretizing ... properties of Riemann-Liouville derivative and Caputo derivative. Then combining the predictor-corrector approach with ... Planck equation, some numerical results for time fractional Fokker-Planck equation with several different fractional...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- numerical method for computations of the fractional derivative in IVPs (initial value problems ... backward differentiation formula) for a first order derivative. The formula resulting from SubIval is: t0Dαtx ... Riemann-Liouville and Caputo definitions of the fractional derivative...
- Referenced in 1 article
- equations with the Riemann-Liouville and Caputo fractional derivatives. As an additional information about...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 5124 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 417 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 8601 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- DELSOL -- a numerical code for the solution of...
- Referenced in 75 articles
- RADAU5 implicit Runge-Kutta method of order 5...
- Referenced in 250 articles
- Fortran subprograms for evaluating definite integrals of functions...
- Referenced in 213 articles
- The MPFR library is a C library for...
- Referenced in 1182 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 366 articles
- Each Trilinos package is a self-contained, independent...
- Referenced in 1599 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- PTC Mathcad is the Industry Standard Software for...
- Referenced in 1470 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 590 articles
- The FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for...
- Referenced in 2331 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...