- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- RKC: An explicit solver for parabolic PDEs. An...
- Referenced in 241 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 415 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 943 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- ALBERTA is an Adaptive multiLevel finite element toolbox...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 1369 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- Finite element solvers are a basic component of...
- Referenced in 806 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 1325 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 643 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 471 articles
- INTLAB is the Matlab toolbox for reliable computing...
- Referenced in 1584 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 504 articles
- Solution of large linear systems with symmetric positive...
- Referenced in 409 articles
- Each Trilinos package is a self-contained, independent...
- Referenced in 183 articles
- TetGen, a Delaunay-Based Quality Tetrahedral Mesh Generator...
- Referenced in 458 articles
- The COMSOL Multiphysics engineering simulation software environment facilitates...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 549 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...