- Referenced in 244 articles
- types (SEXP) are matched to C++ objects in a class hierarchy. All R types ... represented as instances of the Rcpp::NumericVector class, environments are represented as instances of Rcpp ... good entry point to Rcpp. Conversion from C++ to R and back is driven ... framework that allows exposing C++ functions and classes to the R level. The ”Rcpp-modules...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- C++ class library for extended scientific computing. The original version of the C-XSC library ... Klatte et al., C-XSC. A C++ class library for extended scientific computing. Berlin: Springer ... modified to work properly with C-XSC 2.0. Sample codes are available...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- Optimized Fast Interval Library) is a C++ class library supporting the most commonly needed interval...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- operators. These types are implemented as C++ classes. Thus, C-XSC allows high-level programming...
- Referenced in 112 articles
- visualization. VTK consists of a C++ class library and several interpreted interface layers including Tcl/Tk...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- embedded into other programs via a C++ class library. SoPlex has been implemented...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- particles. Voro++ comprises of several C++ classes that can be built as a static library...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- present MLC++, a library of C++ classes and tools for supervised machine learning. While...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- collection of open-source C++ classes protected by the LGPL and GPL license models...
- Referenced in 128 articles
- written in the C programming language, for separation of various classes of cuts in branch...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- CBraid is a C++ class library that implements algorithms for computations in braid groups. Recently...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- like (Class B), (3) metabotropic glutamate/pheromone (Class C), (4) fungal pheromone (Class D), (5) cAMP...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- these are implemented underneath. MAPC provides C++ classes for representing and manipulating the following: Multivariate...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- sets. It consists of a general C++ class library primarily aimed at researchers for rapid...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- genetic algorithms to do optimization in any C++ program using any representation and genetic operators ... examples illustrating customizations to the GAlib classes...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- process library or through a C++ class library. Version 2.4 of Grail enables ... valid C++ base type and any user-defined type or class can define the alphabet...
- Referenced in 599 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at the computational solution of partial differential equations ... meshes and a wide array of tools classes often used in finite element program. Writing...
- Referenced in 223 articles
- designed to be useful in identifying particular classes of problems, facilities are provided to build ... this information. There is a Unix and C shell bias to many of the descriptions...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- four classes namely A, B, C and D. Class B are metallo-enzymes while ... C and D does not need any metal in the enzyme catalysis. In the present ... then classify predicted β-lactamases into different classes at second level. We evaluated performance ... class A, class B, class C and class D, respectively. A web-server as well...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- decimal) precision, includes a C++ class for the binary floating point arithmetic ... type calculator program; c9x-complex: new C language standard C9X data type for complex variables...