- Referenced in 2804 articles
- ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET, and Python libraries that solve linear programming...
- Referenced in 1594 articles
- used in application codes written in Fortran, C, C++, Python, and MATLAB (sequential). PETSc provides ... some computer science background, experience programming in C, C++ or Fortran and experience using...
- Referenced in 2164 articles
- would be possible in languages such as C++ or Java. The language provides constructs intended...
- Referenced in 1396 articles
- bamg). FreeFem++ is written in C++ and the FreeFem++ language is a C++ idiom...
- Referenced in 1336 articles
- Toolkit provides a comprehensive development environment for C and C++ developers building GPU-accelerated applications...
- Referenced in 1522 articles
- easy-to-use interactive shell and a C-like programming language, SINGULAR’s internal functionality...
- Referenced in 1221 articles
- textbook: Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning by C. Bishop (PRML). It is written purely...
- Referenced in 1103 articles
- constrained and unconstrained optimization, written in C. The Genocop system aims at finding a global...
- Referenced in 747 articles
- Collection, from MATLAB, Mathematica, Fortran, and C, as well as an online search capability. Graph...
- Referenced in 707 articles
- written in Matlab, but key subroutines in C are incorporated via Mex ﬁles. Routines...
- Referenced in 669 articles
- including CPL, Simula, BCPL, B, Pascal and C. Niklaus Wirth based his own ALGOL...
- Referenced in 655 articles
- functions. PARI is also available as a C library to allow for faster computations...
- Referenced in 650 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at the computational solution of partial differential equations...
- Referenced in 625 articles
- written in a portable subset of C, and runs on a considerable number of different...
- Referenced in 288 articles
- Rcpp: Seamless R and C++ Integration. The Rcpp package provides R functions as well ... C++ library which facilitate the integration of R and C++. R data types (SEXP ... matched to C++ objects in a class hierarchy. All R types are supported (vectors, functions ... good entry point to Rcpp. Conversion from C++ to R and back is driven...
- Referenced in 553 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing the discrete Fourier transform...
- Referenced in 541 articles
- block-cyclic); Interfaces to MUMPS: Fortran, C, Matlab and Scilab; Several orderings interfaced...
- Referenced in 257 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present two strategies for the implementation of Automatic ... based on the operator overloading facility in C++. Subsequently, we describe the capabilities ... tool ADOL-C that applies operator overloading to differentiate C- and C++-code. Finally ... discuss some applications of ADOL-C...
- Referenced in 490 articles
- itself, while also incorporating best-of-breed C and Fortran libraries...