- Referenced in 47 articles
- fast Gröbner-basis computations. We introduce a specialised data structure for Boolean polynomials based ... useless-pair criterion for Gröbner-basis computations in Boolean rings is introduced ... formal hardware and software verification based on Boolean expressions, which suffer-besides from the complexity ... that our preliminary implementation shows that Gröbner-bases on specific data structures can be capable...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- computer algebra systems to compute Boolean involutive and Gröbner bases. In this paper, we describe ... which allows one to compute Boolean involutive bases and Gröbner bases. The implementations and user ... other packages and algorithms for constructing Boolean Gröbner bases available in the computer algebra systems...
- Referenced in 1 article
- BGSet - a software to compute Boolean Gröbner bases...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- Macaulay2 package BooleanGB - Groebner Bases for Ideals in...
- Referenced in 112 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 362 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 634 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- CoCoALib: A C++ library for computations in commutative...
- Referenced in 1818 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- Improving the DISPGB algorithm using the discriminant ideal...
- Referenced in 244 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 2948 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- M4RI is a library for fast arithmetic with...
- Referenced in 1721 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2986 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5168 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6041 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12477 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...