- Referenced in 1906 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 3221 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 3363 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 2033 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 264 articles
- Practical power analysis attacks on software implementations of...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- MIRACL (Multiprecision Integer and Rational Arithmetic C/C++ Library...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- Programming language techniques for cryptographic proofs. CertiCrypt is...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- State space reduction in the Maude-NRL protocol...