- Referenced in 24 articles
- univariate and multivariate polynomial (in the monomial, Horner or Bernstein basis), parameterised by their coefficients ... contains solvers for univariate and multivariate polynomials, tools for manipulating algebraic numbers, for computing univariate...
- Referenced in 1 article
- characterizing properties of the classical polynomial B-spline basis. We present a practical framework ... extraction operator that maps local Tchebycheffian Bernstein functions to the MDTB-spline basis of interest...
- Referenced in 361 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- Algorithm 812: BPOLY: An object-oriented library of...
- Referenced in 1906 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 783 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 719 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 318 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 410 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1958 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- Many inequalities involving the functions ln, exp, sin...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- Algorithm 835: MultRoot - a Matlab package for computing...
- Referenced in 425 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- Algorithm 726: ORTHPOL - A package of routines for...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- Padua2DM: Fast interpolation and cubature at the Padua...
- Referenced in 655 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...