- Referenced in 1 article
- each level. Standard distributions/models available include the Bernoulli, Gaussian, Poisson, beta, negative-binomial, and time ... define variables, random effects, spline and fractional polynomial functions, functions of other outcome models...
- Referenced in 662 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 631 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 2876 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- The gfun package provides tools for determining and...
- Referenced in 602 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- HYPERG: a Maple package for manipulating hypergeometric series...
- Referenced in 286 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 1642 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- LinBox: A Generic Library for Exact Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 2917 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5124 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- MATSLISE is a graphical MATLAB software package for...
- Referenced in 154 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 417 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 270 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 595 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...