- Referenced in 5177 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 12557 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8776 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- R package surveillance: Temporal and Spatio-Temporal Modeling...
- Referenced in 602 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 298 articles
- R package coda: Output analysis and diagnostics for...
- Referenced in 498 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 297 articles
- R package MASS: Support Functions and Datasets for...
- Referenced in 725 articles
- WinBUGS is part of the BUGS project, which...
- Referenced in 1368 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 257 articles
- R package ggplot2: An implementation of the Grammar...
- Referenced in 342 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 291 articles
- Gaussian Markov random fields. Theory and applications. Researchers...
- Referenced in 705 articles
- R package SemiPar: Semiparametic Regression. The primary aim...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- A toolbox for fitting complex spatial point process...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- R package gamlss: Generalised Additive Models for Location...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- BRugs: R interface to the OpenBUGS MCMC software...
- Referenced in 218 articles
- Rcpp: Seamless R and C++ Integration. The Rcpp...
- Referenced in 336 articles
- spBayes: An R Package for Univariate and Multivariate...
- Referenced in 1149 articles
- BayesDA: Functions and Datasets for the book ”Bayesian...