- Referenced in 2 articles
- assumptions for Bayesian recombination detection. Bayesian multiple change-point models accurately detect recombination in molecular...
- Referenced in 1 article
- rbrothers: R package for Bayesian multiple change-point recombination detection. R package rbrothers provides easy...
- Referenced in 662 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 360 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 602 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- JMulTi was originally designed as a tool for...
- Referenced in 1642 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1692 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 5124 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 260 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 561 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- NEWUOA is a software developped by M.J.D. Powell...
- Referenced in 288 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 270 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 8601 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1408 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...