- Referenced in 33 articles
- structural reliability), global sensitivity analysis, Bayesian techniques for inverse problems, etc. After more than...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- hIPPYlib - Inverse Problem PYthon library. hIPPYlib implements state-of-the-art scalable adjoint-based ... algorithms for PDE-based deterministic and Bayesian inverse problems. It builds on FEniCS...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- Gaussian Process Surrogate Approximate Bayesian Computation. Scientists often express their understanding of the world through ... given observations (the inverse problem) can be extremely challenging. The Approximate Bayesian Computation (ABC) framework...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- Scalable Bayesian uncertainty quantification in imaging inverse problems via convex optimization. We propose a Bayesian ... large-scale imaging inverse problems. Our method applies to all Bayesian models that...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- sparse inverse covariance estimation to the problem of protein contact prediction. Our method builds ... best performing normalized mutual information approach and Bayesian networks. For 118 out of 150 targets...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- data assimilation and field inversion. DAFI generalizes these diverse problems into a general formulation ... ensemble-based, derivative-free, Bayesian methods. This Bayesian approach has the added advantage of providing ... estimation for the Lorenz dynamic system, field inversion for the diffusion equations, and uncertainty quantification ... interchanging different solution methods and different physics problems. It provides a simple interface...
- Referenced in 1 article
- deployment in genomic data analysis under a Bayesian framework is limited due to both statistical ... mean vector and the inverse covariance matrix, a problem inherently more complex than separately estimating ... both the mean vector and the inverse covariance matrix. This prior has demonstrated excellent performance ... when estimating a mean vector or inverse covariance matrix separately. The current work shows these...
- Referenced in 1 article
- resulting inverse problem is ill-posed and is one of the most difficult problems ... together. We propose a new Bayesian spatial finite mixture model that builds on the mesostate...
- Referenced in 681 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- ARMS: an algebraic recursive multilevel solver for general...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 380 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- Chaste: incorporating a novel multi-scale spatial and...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- eigifp is a MATLAB program for computing a...
- Referenced in 187 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- Differential elastic hadron-nucleus cross-sections are discussed...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 275 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 672 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...