- Referenced in 29 articles
- Parallel implementation of multilevel BDDC In application of the Balancing Domain Decomposition by Constraints (BDDC ... solver. However, it is straightforward for BDDC to substitute the exact solution of the coarse ... problem by another step of BDDC method with subdomains playing the role of elements ... this way, the algorithm of three-level BDDC method is obtained. If this approach...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- implementation is based on the Adaptive-Multilevel BDDC method, while reflecting some recent advancements...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- Decomposition by Constraints. An implementation of the BDDC preconditioner...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- Jülich. Recently, nonlinear FETI-DP and BDDC methods with improved concurrency were introduced. In these...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 627 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 275 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 1647 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 12477 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 272 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- PaStiX: A high-performance parallel direct solver for...
- Referenced in 162 articles
- SLEPc the Scalable Library for Eigenvalue Problem Computations...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- SINTEF has developed software libraries as part of...
- Referenced in 1212 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 438 articles
- Solution of large linear systems with symmetric positive...
- Referenced in 368 articles
- Each Trilinos package is a self-contained, independent...
- Referenced in 447 articles
- METIS is a set of serial programs for...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- The CUBIT Geometry and Mesh Generation Toolkit: For...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- DOLFIN is a C++/Python library that functions...