- Referenced in 5199 articles
- document environment provided by Maple, you can automatically capture all of your technical knowledge...
- Referenced in 1697 articles
- features a dynamic type system and automatic memory management and has a large and comprehensive...
- Referenced in 1649 articles
- Alternatively, the user can download ATLAS to automatically generate an optimized BLAS library...
- Referenced in 970 articles
- functions using intuitive and standard MATLAB code. Automatic categorization of problems, and automatic solver selection...
- Referenced in 818 articles
- chained equations for multiple imputation, contour plots, automatic memory management, importing and exporting of Excel...
- Referenced in 741 articles
- matching in a wide variety of forms; automatic and user controlled simplification of expressions; calculations...
- Referenced in 506 articles
- Automatic differentiation through the use of hyper-dual numbers for second derivatives. Automatic differentiation techniques...
- Referenced in 443 articles
- sparse LU factors of the basis matrix), automatic scaling of linear contraints, and automatic estimation...
- Referenced in 439 articles
- real and complex sparse matrices (very fast) automatic differentiation (forward mode, vectorized computations, fast) Gradients ... global optimization) Taylor series for univariate functions automatic slopes (sequential approach, slow for many variables...
- Referenced in 523 articles
- decision procedures and theorem provers can automatically establish many simple theorems. An Oracle mechanism gives...
- Referenced in 517 articles
- polymorphic Hindley–Milner type system, which automatically assigns the types of most expressions without requiring...
- Referenced in 305 articles
- introduces interval arithmetic, solving linear interval equations, automatic differentiation and code list generation, interval Newton ... others, the generation of code lists and automatic differentiation. The chapter on preconditioning (32 pages...
- Referenced in 364 articles
- Fourier transform, barycentric interpolation, recursive zerofinding, and automatic differentiation...
- Referenced in 244 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present two strategies for the implementation of Automatic...
- Referenced in 330 articles
- HyTech is an automatic tool for the analysis of embedded systems. HyTech computes the condition...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- scattered nodes and the discretisation is fully automatic. Adaptive refinement techniques are implemented to ensure...
- Referenced in 287 articles
- features of the flow Entirely automatic mesh generation in complex geometries Second-order in space...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- Parallel on SMPs and Cluster of SMPs. Automatic combination of iterative and direct solver algorithms...
- Referenced in 271 articles
- proposed ANFIS and promising applications to automatic control and signal processing are also suggested...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- graphics: conditioning and shared axes are handled automatically, and you can still build...