- Referenced in 2 articles
- shallow multi-scale architecture. Handcrafted filters provide anchor structures for learned filters, which localize, score...
- Referenced in 690 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 6235 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13100 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 9188 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 187 articles
- Silhouettes: a graphical aid to the interpretation and...
- Referenced in 1245 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 673 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 3266 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 822 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...
- Referenced in 318 articles
- R package coda: Output analysis and diagnostics for...
- Referenced in 135 articles
- SDPLR is an ANSI C package developed S...
- Referenced in 2610 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- Smoothing spline ANOVA models Nonparametric function estimation with...
- Referenced in 589 articles
- Matlab® implementation of the JDQZ algorithm. The JDQZ...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- DIALIGN: multiple DNA and protein sequence alignment at...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- ImageJ is a public domain Java image processing...
- Referenced in 286 articles
- A Simple Mesh Generator in MATLAB. Creating a...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- The Lagan Tookit is a set of alignment...