- Referenced in 2 articles
- discrete model is that crowding effects are introduced by specifying two different crowding functions that ... often associated with the strong Allee effect. Using both the discrete and continuum modelling tools...
- Referenced in 1 article
- prey-predator model with a strong allee effect The present paper investigates the critical normal...
- Referenced in 443 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 6360 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13559 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 10082 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1509 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 943 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 1369 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 621 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- R package deSolve: General solvers for initial value...
- Referenced in 238 articles
- The software contains some functions and drivers for...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- CONTINUATION AND BIFURCATION PROBLEMS IN ORDINARY DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS...
- Referenced in 181 articles
- The SQPlab (pronounce S-Q-P-lab) software...
- Referenced in 464 articles
- XPPAUT is software for the analysis and simulation...
- Referenced in 207 articles
- Chemotaxis: approximation of PDEs models (parabolic, hyperbolic and...