- Referenced in 28 articles
- AMBRE - a Mathematica package for the construction of...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- Cadabra is a powerful computer program for the...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- Cuba -- a library for multidimensional numerical integration. The...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- GRTensor II is a computer algebra package for...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- HypExp 2, Expanding hypergeometric functions about half-integer...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- The Invar Tensor Package. The Invar package is...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- LATTICEEASY: A Program for Lattice Simulations of Scalar...
- Referenced in 1692 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 5124 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 154 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- A symbolic algebra package is presented for performing...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- With the assistance of the computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 288 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 270 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- RunDec: a Mathematica package for running and decoupling...
- Referenced in 1675 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1408 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...