- Referenced in 30 articles
- AMBRE - a Mathematica package for the construction of...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- Cadabra is a powerful computer program for the...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- Cuba -- a library for multidimensional numerical integration. The...
- Referenced in 3221 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- GRTensor II is a computer algebra package for...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- HypExp 2, Expanding hypergeometric functions about half-integer...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- The Invar Tensor Package. The Invar package is...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- LATTICEEASY: A Program for Lattice Simulations of Scalar...
- Referenced in 1958 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 171 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- A symbolic algebra package is presented for performing...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- With the assistance of the computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 312 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 295 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- RunDec: a Mathematica package for running and decoupling...
- Referenced in 2033 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...