- Referenced in 1 article
- Recurrent Neural Network for 3D Pedestrian Pose and Gait Prediction. In applications such as autonomous ... LSTM) that can predict the location and 3D articulated body pose of pedestrians ... global coordinate frame, given 3D poses and locations estimated in prior frames with inaccuracy ... gait and produce accurate and consistent 3D pose predictions...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- predictions on binding ligands and their binding poses in terms of the optimized 3D coordinates ... protein-ligand complexes, whereas other methods predict only identities of binding-site residues or copy...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- reprojection error between the observed and predicted image points. The minimization is typically carried ... lack of interaction among parameters for different 3D points and cameras results in the underlying ... definition of the parameters describing cameras and 3D structure. Therefore, it can support virtually ... fully intrinsically calibrated cameras, exterior orientation (i.e. pose) estimation from fixed 3D points, refinement...
- Referenced in 1 article
- novel 3D foreground mask. Reconstructed objects are stored in an optimisable 6DoF pose graph which ... Loop closures cause adjustments in the relative pose estimates of object instances, but no intra ... existence probability to account for spurious instance predictions. We demonstrate our approach on a hand...
- Referenced in 146 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 1604 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 353 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 4993 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5808 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11784 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 374 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 7904 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 400 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 497 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 480 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...
- Referenced in 1152 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- The SHOGUN machine learning toolbox. We have developed...
- Referenced in 1165 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 602 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...