- Referenced in 173 articles
- operations and data analysis. 2-D & 3-D Visualization: Graphics functions to visualize, annotate ... Hybrid dynamic systems modeler and simulator: Modeling mechanical systems, hydraulic circuits, control systems...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- surfaces, slabs and grain boundaries), or 3-D (periodic solids). The focus of the code ... shell model for ionic materials, molecular mechanics for organic systems, the embedded atom model...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- source physics-based cell simulator for 3-D multicellular systems. Many multicellular systems problems ... biochemical microenvironment (the ”stage”) and many mechanically and biochemically interacting cells (the ”players” upon ... apoptosis, necrosis, solid and fluid volume changes, mechanics, and motility ... impact of necrotic core biomechanics, 3-D geometry, and stochasticity on the dynamics of hanging...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- order) implements substantial capabilities for 3-D seismic modeling, with a free surface condition ... mechanisms can be described with the SRF file format. SW4 supports a fully 3-D...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Verification of 3-D parallel CDM software for the analysis of creep failure ... crosswelds. The finite element-based Continuum Damage Mechanics (CDM) software DAMAGE XXX has been developed ... initiation, evolution and crack growth in 3-D engineering components; and, to run on parallel...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- stabilized FEM to discretize the 3-D Incompressible Navier-Stokes (INS) equations plus a level ... steam/water interface and the droplet entrainment mechanisms expected in annular two-phase flows...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- nextnano: General Purpose 3-D Simulations. nextnano is a semiconductor nanodevice simulation tool that ... accurate and reliable treatment of quantum mechanical effects and provides a self-consistent solution ... requires a good understanding of quantum mechanics. The input language provides a number of tools ... wires in a magnetic field, 2) and 3) carrier transport in two different nano-MOSFET...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- Algorithm 889: Jet_fitting_3: - A Generic C++ Package for Estimating the Differential Properties ... computations, (c) a conversion mechanism between these two geometries, and (d) the linear algebra operations...
- Referenced in 1 article
- packages consisted essentially of 2-D lines. Further mechanism software packages, with improvements in their ... LINCAGES , MINN-DWELL  and SIXPAQ [3...
- Referenced in 704 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- ATENSOR - REDUCE program for tensor simplification. Nature of...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- CLUCalc is a freely available software tool for...
- Referenced in 654 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1890 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 344 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- HOM4PS-2.0: a software package for solving polynomial...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- The Invar Tensor Package. The Invar package is...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Algorithm 827: irbleigs: A MATLAB program for computing...