- Referenced in 65 articles
- 2-tuple linguistic model. Computing with words in decision making. This book examines ... fuzzy linguistic approach. The 2-tuple linguistic model is the most popular methodology for computing ... growth and applicability of the 2-tuple linguistic model. They explore the foundations and methodologies ... decision problems based on the 2-tuple linguistic model. Professionals and researchers working...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- been performed by integrating a 2-tuple linguistic representation model dealing with non-homogeneous...
- Referenced in 659 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 3221 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1958 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3363 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 625 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 655 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- RANLUX: a Fortran implementation of the high-quality...
- Referenced in 2033 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Klava: a Java package for distributed and mobile...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- ISETL: A programming language for learning mathematics. This...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- CrossMine: Efficient classification across multiple database relations Most...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- SAINTETIQ: A fuzzy set-based approach to database...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- A transition system semantics for the control-driven...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- Electre Methods. Over the last three decades a...