- Referenced in 324 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- We present an LP model for resource deployment...
- Referenced in 242 articles
- Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) is becoming an increasingly...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- The GAUSS Mathematical and Statistical System is a...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- iOpt: A software toolkit for heuristic search methods...
- Referenced in 5177 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 388 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 6075 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12557 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- NEWUOA is a software developped by M.J.D. Powell...
- Referenced in 278 articles
- QEPCAD B: A program for computing with semi...
- Referenced in 8776 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 407 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 517 articles
- ML (’Meta Language’) is a general-purpose functional...
- Referenced in 252 articles
- DYNAMO (DYNAmic MOdels) was a simulation language and...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- MSLiP: A computer code for the multistage stochastic...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- DistAl: An inter-pattern distance-based constructive learning...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- CORO, a modeling and an algorithmic framework for...
- Referenced in 524 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- EVPI-based importance sampling solution procedures for multistage...