- Referenced in 197 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 306 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 551 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- Research on pixel-level image fusion algorithm based...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- Algorithm 909: NOMAD: Nonlinear Optimization with the MADS...
- Referenced in 617 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 1281 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 690 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 552 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 1531 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 978 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 740 articles
- Ipopt (Interior Point OPTimizer, pronounced eye-pea-Opt...
- Referenced in 2809 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 866 articles
- The General Algebraic Modeling System (GAMS) is specifically...
- Referenced in 458 articles
- MINOS is a large-scale optimization system, for...
- Referenced in 698 articles
- PDCO: Primal-Dual interior method for Convex Objectives...