- Referenced in 13702 articles
- communications, image and video processing, control systems, test and measurement, computational finance, and computational biology...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- statistical (linear and nonlinear modelling, classical statistical tests, time-series analysis, classification, clustering, ...) and graphical...
- Referenced in 1521 articles
- MATLAB M-files containing functions for constructing test matrices, computing matrix factorizations, visualizing matrices ... This toolbox supersedes the author’s earlier Test Matrix Toolbox (final release 1995). The toolbox...
- Referenced in 820 articles
- that let you design, simulate, implement, and test a variety of time-varying systems, including ... modeling environment, and define signal, parameter, and test data...
- Referenced in 665 articles
- Library is a collection of test data sets for a variety of Operations Research ... problems. These test data sets can be accessed via the WWW using the links below ... originally described in J.E.Beasley, ”OR-Library: distributing test problems by electronic mail”, Journal...
- Referenced in 612 articles
- CUTEr is a versatile testing environment for optimization and linear algebra solvers. The package contains ... collection of test problems, along with Fortran 77, Fortran 90/95 and Matlab tools intended ... improve new and existing solvers. The test problems provided are written in so-called Standard ... manipulated to provide tools suitable for testing optimization packages. Ready-to-use interfaces to existing...
- Referenced in 578 articles
- problems that motivated theoretical work. It also tests many assumptions about implementation methods and data ... provides an opportunity to develop and test problem instances, instance generators, and other methods ... testing and comparing performance of algorithms. And it is a step in technology transfer...
- Referenced in 755 articles
- regularization strategies. The package also includes 12 test problems. Requires Matlab Version 7.3. The manual...
- Referenced in 713 articles
- innovation and reducing physical constraints, enabling simulated tests that might not be possible otherwise...
- Referenced in 707 articles
- total of about 300 test problems to an accuracy of at least...
- Referenced in 401 articles
- Theorem Provers) is a library of test problems for automated theorem proving (ATP) systems ... with: A comprehensive library of the ATP test problems that are available today, in order ... TPTP is to support the testing and evaluation of ATP systems, to help ensure that ... system evaluations, meaningful system comparisons, repeatability of testing, and the production of statistically significant results...
- Referenced in 606 articles
- integrated with a number of program analysis, testing, and verification tools from Microsoft Research. These...
- Referenced in 570 articles
- graphical techniques: linear and nonlinear modelling, statistical tests, time series analysis, classification, clustering, etc. Please...
- Referenced in 556 articles
- most problems in the CUTE and COPS test collections (about 900 examples...
- Referenced in 441 articles
- program which creates, simulates data from, estimates, tests, predicts with, and searches for causal...
- Referenced in 425 articles
- world. With over 1,600 tried and tested routines that are both flexible and portable...
- Referenced in 421 articles
- Guide, the source code for the package, testing and timing programs, prebuilt version...
- Referenced in 412 articles
- across multiple platforms, generating documentation and regression testing across a set of target platforms...
- Referenced in 410 articles
- implementation of the method, subroutine LSQR. Numerical tests are described comparing LSQR with several other...
Harwell-Boeing sparse matrix collection
- Referenced in 217 articles
- Sparse matrix test problems. We describe the Harwell-Boeing sparse matrix collection ... standard test matrices for sparse matrix problems. Our test set comprises problems in linear systems ... hypotheses in sparse matrix research, to large test cases arising in large-scale computation ... procedures for obtaining and using the test collection are discussed. We also describe the guidelines...