- Referenced in 3154 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5363 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 9810 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1317 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 320 articles
- Bioconductor provides tools for the analysis and comprehension...
- Referenced in 978 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 832 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 1485 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...
- Referenced in 194 articles
- Gaussian is an electronic structure program, used by...
- Referenced in 4187 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- Faster than the fast Legendre transform, the linear...
- Referenced in 2340 articles
- GitHub (originally known as Logical Awesome LLC)[3...
- Referenced in 612 articles
- The Matrix Function Toolbox is a MATLAB toolbox...