- Referenced in 703 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 9810 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- J-MEANS: A new local search heuristic for...
- Referenced in 198 articles
- Silhouettes: a graphical aid to the interpretation and...
- Referenced in 617 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 1272 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 697 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 3379 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2766 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 673 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 552 articles
- LINDO Systems - Optimization Software: Integer Programming, Linear Programming...
- Referenced in 329 articles
- R package MASS: Support Functions and Datasets for...
- Referenced in 1461 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- R package Matrix: Sparse and Dense Matrix Classes...
- Referenced in 352 articles
- R package ggplot2: An implementation of the Grammar...
- Referenced in 978 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...