- Referenced in 107 articles
- number of dimensions. Contains over 1000 functions for plotting spatial data, exploratory data analysis, model ... images and tessellations. Exploratory methods include K-functions, nearest neighbour distance and empty space statistics...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- methods, including nearest neighbor distance methods, K-function methods, cell count methods, clumping methods...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- subdistribution functions in competing risks, as described in Gray (1988), A class of K-sample...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- specified, modest accuracy. The kernel function K(s,t) is to be moderately smooth ... kernel functions that behave in a variety of ways across the diagonal, viz. K ... integral equations with moderately smooth kernel function...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- whose coefficients are algebraic functions of g ij , K ij , and the Cartesian-coordinate spatial...
- Referenced in 242 articles
- 2002c]. The goal is to learn a function from preference examples, so that it orders ... thought of as a transductive version of k-Nearest Neighbor is the Spectral Graph Transducer...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- nonlinear constrained non-convex cost-function over a D-dimensional space. This algorithm permits ... temperature” T decreasing exponentially in annealing-time k...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- orderings of sparse matrices. ParMETIS extends the functionality provided by METIS and includes routines that ... ParMETIS are based on the parallel multilevel k-way graph-partitioning, adaptive repartitioning, and parallel...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- multi-scale analyses derived from Ripley K-function, for univariate, multivariate and marked mapped data...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- LINEAR_K provides the asymptotical inferences (tests and confidence intervals) for the parameters ... linear function of K independent proportions) or R=p2/p1 (the relative risk), by means...
- Referenced in 114 articles
- modify the privacy analysis to real-valued functions f and arbitrary row types ... invocations of the primitive: principal component analysis, k means clustering, the Perceptron Algorithm...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- Trees: Classification and regression trees. Runs a K-fold cross-validation experiment to find ... misclassifications as a function of the cost-complexity parameter k...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Algorithms , The main function kcca implements a general framework for k-centroids cluster analysis supporting...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- fdakma: Functional Data Analysis: K-Mean Alignment. It performs simultaneously clustering and alignment ... multidimensional or unidimensional functional dataset by means of k-mean alignment...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- formal features. Given a box K and a function f as input, NLCertify provides OCaml ... that produce nonnegativity certificates for f over K, which can be ultimately proved correct inside ... leaves of t are semialgebraic functions obtained by composition of polynomials with some basic operations ... other nodes can be either univariate transcendental functions (arctan, cos, exp, etc) or basic operations...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- early SAFER K and SAFER SK designs share the same encryption function, but differ...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- that the group generated by the function k -> k + 1 on the integers gives rise...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- technique (Buzbee et al., 1970), rephrased in functional form (Bini and Meini, 1996), provides ... where the Ai’s are nonnegative k × k matrices such that ... suitable set of Fourier points, of the functional relations defining each step of cyclic reduction...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- contains R-functions to perform an fmri analysis as described in K. Tabelow, J. Polzehl...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- query point q, the nearest or generally k nearest points ... measured using any class of distance functions called Minkowski metrics. These include the well known...