R package networksis: Simulate bipartite graphs with fixed marginals through sequential importance sampling. Tools to simulate bipartite networks/graphs with the degrees of the nodes fixed and specified. ’networksis’ is part of the ’statnet’ suite of packages for network analysis.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Dinwoodie, Ian H.: Sequential importance sampling of binary sequences (2012)
- Zweig, Katharina A.: Good versus optimal: why network analytic methods need more systematic evaluation (2011) ioport
- Blitzstein, Joseph; Diaconis, Persi: A sequential importance sampling algorithm for generating random graphs with prescribed degrees (2010)
- Mark Handcock; David Hunter; Carter Butts; Steven Goodreau: Martina Morris: statnet: Software Tools for the Representation, Visualization, Analysis and Simulation of Network Data (2008) not zbMATH
- Ryan Admiraal; Mark Handcock: networksis: A Package to Simulate Bipartite Graphs with Fixed Marginals Through Sequential Importance Sampling (2008) not zbMATH