Maple package Torhom. Torhom is a Maple package that provides functions to study the homology with closed support (also called ”Borel-Moore homology”) of real and complex toric varieties with rational or integer coefficients. Recall that for complete varieties homology with closed supports coincides with usual (singular) homology.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Kuwata, Hideya; Masuda, Mikiya; Zeng, Haozhi: Torsion in the cohomology of torus orbifolds (2017)
- Hower, Valerie: Hodge spaces of real toric varieties (2008)
- Hower, Valerie: A counterexample to the maximality of toric varieties (2008)
- Bihan, Frédéric; Franz, Matthias; McCrory, Clint; van Hamel, Joost: Is every toric variety an (M)-variety? (2006)
- Franz, M.: The integral cohomology of toric manifolds (2006)