SEGRE: a script for the REDUCE package CALI. The algebraic module SEGRE extends (and requires) CALI [H.-G. Gräbe: CALI - A REDUCE package for commutative algebra, Version 2.2.1 (1995). Available through the REDUCE library email@example.com] and provides convenient procedures for calculations in multiplicity theory, intersection theory, and singularity theory. Based on a procedure for the computation of the leading coefficients of Hilbert polynomials of multigraded rings, it contains procedures for the calculation of mixed multiplicities; ...
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Achilles, R.; Manaresi, M.; Pruschke, T.: Mixed multiplicities, Segre numbers and Segre classes (2019)
- Achilles, Rüdiger; Stückrad, Jürgen: Generic residual intersections and intersection numbers of movable components (2014)
- Achilles, Rüdiger; Manaresi, Mirella; Schenzel, Peter: On the self-intersection cycle of surfaces and some classical formulas for their secant varieties (2011)
- Vinai, Natale Paolo: Arithmetic degree and associated graded modules (2004)
- Achilles, Rüdiger; Manaresi, Mirella: Self-intersections of surfaces and Whitney stratifications (2003)