The AMROC framework supplies a generic object-oriented and distributed memory implementation in C++ of the special version of the blockstructured adaptive mesh refinement (AMR) algorithm after Berger and Collela, which is tailored for hyperbolic conservation laws.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 25 articles )
Showing results 21 to 25 of 25.
- Nordén, Markus; Löf, Henrik; Rantakokko, Jarmo; Holmgren, Sverker: Dynamic data migration for structured AMR solvers (2007)
- Pantano, C.; Deiterding, R.; Hill, D. J.; Pullin, D. I.: A low numerical dissipation patch-based adaptive mesh refinement method for large eddy simulation of compressible flows (2007)
- Deiterding, Ralf; Radovitzky, Raul; Mauch, Sean P.; Noels, Ludovic; Cummings, Julian C.; Meiron, Daniel I.: A virtual test facility for the efficient simulation of solid material response under strong shock and detonation wave loading (2006) ioport
- LeVeque, Randall J.: Wave propagation software, computational science, and reproducible research (2006)
- Deiterding, Ralf: Construction and application of an AMR algorithm for distributed memory computers (2005)