R package wordcloud: Word Clouds. Pretty word clouds.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Liao, Xiyue; Chen, Guoqiang; Ku, Ben; Narula, Rahul; Duncan, Janet: Text mining methods applied to insurance company customer calls: a case study (2020)
- Ekin, Tahir; Lakomski, Greg; Musal, Rasim Muzaffer: An unsupervised Bayesian hierarchical method for medical fraud assessment (2019)
- Margaret Roberts; Brandon Stewart; Dustin Tingley: stm: An R Package for Structural Topic Models (2019) not zbMATH
- Ramasubramanian, Karthik; Singh, Abhishek: Machine learning using R. With time series and industry-based use cases in R (2019)
- Mair, Patrick: Modern psychometrics with R (2018)
- Baumer, Benjamin S.; Kaplan, Daniel T.; Horton, Nicholas J.: Modern data science with R (2017)
- Eddelbuettel, Dirk: Seamless R and C++ integration with Rcpp (2013)
- Zhao, Yanchang: R and data mining. Examples and case studies (2013)