Numerical Border Basis of ideal of points This function is implemented in CoCoALib (i.e. it requires an active CoCoAServer). It also checks that the current ring is suitable: see below for details. This function returns a record containing a factor-closed set of power-products QB and a list of almost vanishing polynomials. If the cardinality of QB is equal to the number of points, it is in fact a quotient basis of the ideal of points, and in this case a border basis founded on it is also returned.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Baake, Michael; Frank, Natalie Priebe; Grimm, Uwe; Robinson, E. Arthur jun.: Geometric properties of a binary non-Pisot inflation and absence of absolutely continuous diffraction (2019)
- Woracek, Harald: Directing functionals and de Branges space completions in almost Pontryagin spaces (2017)
- Kera, Hiroshi; Hasegawa, Yoshihiko: Noise-tolerant algebraic method for reconstruction of nonlinear dynamical systems (2016)
- Cui, Kai; Lei, Na: Stable monomial basis for multivariate Birkhoff interpolation problems (2015)
- Böckle, Gebhard: Cohomological theory of crystals over function fields and applications (2014)
- Robbiano, Lorenzo; Torrente, Maria-Laura: Zero-dimensional families of polynomial systems (2013)
- Fassino, Claudia: Almost vanishing polynomials for sets of limited precision points (2010)