Sharp upper bounds for the orders of the recurrences output by the Zeilberger and $q$-Zeilberger algorithms We do what the title promises, and as a bonus, we get much simplified versions of these algorithms, that do not make any explicit mention of Gosper’s algorithm.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 9 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9.
- Chen, Shaoshi; Kauers, Manuel: Some open problems related to creative telescoping (2017)
- Hou, Qing-Hu; Wang, Rong-Hua: An algorithm for deciding the summability of bivariate rational functions (2015)
- Kauers, Manuel; Yen, Lily: On the length of integers in telescopers for proper hypergeometric terms (2015)
- Chen, Shaoshi; Kauers, Manuel: Trading order for degree in creative telescoping (2012)
- Guo, Qiang-Hui; Hou, Qing-Hu; Sun, Lisa H.: Proving hypergeometric identities by numerical verifications (2008)
- Apagodu, Moa; Zeilberger, Doron: Multi-variable Zeilberger and Almkvist-Zeilberger algorithms and the sharpening of Wilf-Zeilberger theory (2006)
- Chen, Vincent Y.B.; Chen, William Y.C.; Gu, Nancy S.S.: The Abel lemma and the $q$-Gosper algorithm (2006)
- Sills, Andrew V.: Disturbing the Dyson conjecture, in a generally GOOD way (2006)
- Mohammed, Mohamud; Zeilberger, Doron: Sharp upper bounds for the orders of the recurrences output by the Zeilberger and $q$-Zeilberger algorithms (2005)