Frobby is a software system and project for computations with monomial ideals. Frobby is free software and it is intended as a vehicle for computational and mathematical research on monomial ideals.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 9 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9.
- Herzog, Jürgen; Stamate, Dumitru I.: Cohen-Macaulay criteria for projective monomial curves via Gröbner bases (2019)
- Ojeda, I.; Vigneron-Tenorio, A.: The short resolution of a semigroup algebra (2017)
- Robles-Pérez, Aureliano M.; Rosales, José Carlos: The Frobenius number in the set of numerical semigroups with fixed multiplicity and genus (2017)
- Abbott, John; Bigatti, Anna Maria: What is new in CoCoA? (2014)
- Strömbergsson, Andreas: On the limit distribution of Frobenius numbers (2012)
- Roune, Bjarke Hammersholt: The slice algorithm for irreducible decomposition of monomial ideals (2009)
- Roune, Bjarke Hammersholt: Solving thousand-digit Frobenius problems using Gröbner bases (2008)
- Shallit, Jeffrey: The Frobenius problem and its generalizations (2008)
- Einstein, David; Lichtblau, Daniel; Strzebonski, Adam; Wagon, Stan: Frobenius numbers by lattice point enumeration (2007)
Further publications can be found at: http://www.broune.com/papers/index.html