CUTEr is a versatile testing environment for optimization and linear algebra solvers. The package contains a collection of test problems, along with Fortran 77, Fortran 90/95 and Matlab tools intended to help developers design, compare and improve new and existing solvers. The test problems provided are written in so-called Standard Input Format (SIF). A decoder to convert from this format into well-defined Fortran 77 and data files is available as a separate package. Once translated, these files may be manipulated to provide tools suitable for testing optimization packages. Ready-to-use interfaces to existing packages, such as MINOS, SNOPT, filterSQP, Knitro, and more, are provided. See the interfaces section for a complete list.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 510 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 501 to 510 of 510.
- Lucidi, Stefano; Roma, Massimo: Numerical experiences with new truncated Newton methods in large scale unconstrained optimization (1997)
- Ni, Q.; Yuan, Y.: A subspace limited memory quasi-Newton algorithm for large-scale nonlinear bound constrained optimization (1997)
- Shanno, David F.; Simantiraki, Evangelia M.: Interior point methods for linear and nonlinear programming (1997)
- Toint, Philippe L.: Non-monotone trust-region algorithms for nonlinear optimization subject to convex constraints (1997)
- Zhu, Ciyou; Byrd, Richard H.; Lu, Peihuang; Nocedal, Jorge: Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for large-scale bound-constrained optimization (1997)
- Breitfeld, Marc G.; Shanno, David F.: Computational experience with penalty-barrier methods for nonlinear programming (1996)
- Ferris, M. C.; Lucidi, S.; Roma, M.: Nonmonotone curvilinear line search methods for unconstrained optimization (1996)
- Bongartz, I.; Conn, A. R.; Gould, N.; Toint, Ph. L.: CUTE: Constrained and unconstrained testing environment (1995)
- Conn, Andrew R.; Gould, Nick; Toint, Philippe L.: Improving the decomposition of partially separable functions in the context of large-scale optimization: A first approach (1994)
- Jónasson, Kristján; Madsen, Kaj: Corrected sequential linear programming for sparse minimax optimization (1994)