Verdandi is a generic C++ library for data assimilation. Verdandi is currently developed at INRIA. It aims at providing methods and tools for data assimilation. It is designed to be relevant to a large class of problems involving high-dimensional numerical models. To guarantee the highest performance, the library is implemented in C++. In addition, Verdandi provides a Python interface generated by Swig. Models implemented in Fortran, C, C++, Python, ... can be plugged to Verdandi using either a C++ or Python interface.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Rochoux, M. C.; Collin, A.; Zhang, C.; Trouvé, A.; Lucor, D.; Moireau, P.: Front shape similarity measure for shape-oriented sensitivity analysis and data assimilation for eikonal equation (2018)
- Asner, L.; Hadjicharalambous, M.; Chabiniok, R.; Peressutti, D.; Sammut, E.; Wong, J.; Carr-White, G.; Razavi, R.; King, A. P.; Smith, N.; Lee, J.; Nordsletten, D.: Patient-specific modeling for left ventricular mechanics using data-driven boundary energies (2017)
- Quarteroni, A.; Manzoni, A.; Vergara, C.: The cardiovascular system: mathematical modelling, numerical algorithms and clinical applications (2017)
- Tsyrulnikov, Michael; Rakitko, Alexander: A hierarchical Bayes ensemble Kalman filter (2017)
- Cîndea, Nicolae; Imperiale, Alexandre; Moireau, Philippe: Data assimilation of time under-sampled measurements using observers, the wave-like equation example (2015)
- Collin, Annabelle; Chapelle, Dominique; Moireau, Philippe: A Luenberger observer for reaction-diffusion models with front position data (2015)