Hodge Numbers for All CICY Quotients. This website holds the data underlying the paper arXiv:1606.04032, where the Hodge numbers of all quotients of complete intersection Calabi-Yau manifolds have been computed. The data on complete intersection Calabi-Yau manifolds is taken from the original papers Nucl.Phys. B298 (1988) 493 and Nucl.Phys. B306 (1988) 113 by P. Candelas, A.M. Dale, A. Lutken and R. Schimmrigk. The freely-acting discrete symmetries of these manifolds have been obtained by V. Braun in JHEP 1104 (2011) 005. The data below gives a list of all 195 Cicy manifolds with freely-acting symmetries in Mathematica format.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 12 articles )
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12.
- Anderson, Lara B.; Gray, James; Oehlmann, Paul-Konstantin: F-theory on quotients of elliptic Calabi-Yau threefolds (2019)
- Bull, Kieran; He, Yang-Hui; Jejjala, Vishnu; Mishra, Challenger: Getting CICY high (2019)
- Gray, James; Wang, Juntao: Jumping spectra and vanishing couplings in heterotic line bundle standard models (2019)
- Anderson, Lara B.; Grassi, Antonella; Gray, James; Oehlmann, Paul-Konstantin: F-theory on quotient threefolds with (2,0) discrete superconformal matter (2018)
- Anderson, Lara B.; Gray, James; Hammack, Brian: Fibrations in non-simply connected Calabi-Yau quotients (2018)
- Braun, Andreas P.; Lukas, Andre; Sun, Chuang: Discrete symmetries of Calabi-Yau hypersurfaces in toric four-folds (2018)
- Gray, James; Parsian, Hadi: Moduli identification methods in type II compactifications (2018)
- Anderson, Lara B.; Gao, Xin; Gray, James; Lee, Seung-Joo: Fibrations in CICY threefolds (2017)
- Buchbinder, Evgeny; Lukas, Andre; Ovrut, Burt; Ruehle, Fabian: Heterotic instanton superpotentials from complete intersection Calabi-Yau manifolds (2017)
- Constantin, Andrei; Gray, James; Lukas, Andre: Hodge numbers for all CICY quotients (2017)
- Lee, Nam-Hoon: Calabi-Yau threefolds with small (h^1,1)’s from Fano threefolds (2017)
- Anderson, Lara B.; Gao, Xin; Gray, James; Lee, Seung-Joo: Multiple fibrations in Calabi-Yau geometry and string dualities (2016)