R package poisson.glm.mix: Fit high dimensional mixtures of Poisson GLMs. High dimensional mixtures of Poisson Generalized Linear models with three different parameterizations of Poisson means are considered. Moreover, partitioning the response variables into a set of blocks is possible. The package estimates parameters via EM algorithm. For an efficient initialization, a random splitting small-EM is introduced.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Papastamoulis, Panagiotis: Overfitting Bayesian mixtures of factor analyzers with an unknown number of components (2018)
- Zhao, Yang; Wang, Pei-hong; Li, Yi-guo; Li, Meng-yang: Fuzzy weighted (c)-harmonic regressions clustering algorithm (2018)
- Hinde, John (ed.); Ingrassia, Salvatore (ed.); Lin, Tsung-I (ed.); McNicholas, Paul (ed.): The third special issue on advances in mixture models (2016)
- Papastamoulis, Panagiotis; Martin-Magniette, Marie-Laure; Maugis-Rabusseau, Cathy: On the estimation of mixtures of Poisson regression models with large number of components (2016)
- Baudry, Jean-Patrick; Celeux, Gilles: EM for mixtures (2015)