EXPANDER (EXpression Analyzer and DisplayER) is a java-based tool for analysis of gene expression and NGS data. It seamlessly integrates in one package all analysis steps, including: Data preprocessing and normalization; Identification of differential genes (including methods suitable for NGS data analysis); Clustering and biclustering; Down-stream enrichment analyses of: GO functional categories; TF binding sites in promoter regions; MicroRNA sites in 3’-UTRs and; Biological pathways and Chromosomal locations; Network-based analysis of the expression data.EXPANDER provides support for analysis of human, mouse, rat, chicken, fly, zebrafish, C. elegans, S. cerevisiae, S. pombe, arabidopsis, tomato, rice, listeria, A. fumigatus and E. coli.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Nishchal K. Verma, T. Sharma, S. Dixit, P. Agrawal, S. Sengupta, V. Singh: BIDEAL: A Toolbox for Bicluster Analysis - Generation, Visualization and Validation (2020) arXiv
- Mukhopadhyay, Anirban: Incorporating gene ontology information in gene expression data clustering using multiobjective evolutionary optimization: application in yeast cell cycle data (2018)
- Martella, Francesca; Alfò, Marco: A finite mixture approach to joint clustering of individuals and multivariate discrete outcomes (2017)
- Lee, Seokho; Huang, Jianhua Z.: A biclustering algorithm for binary matrices based on penalized Bernoulli likelihood (2014)
- Georgii, Elisabeth; Tsuda, Koji; Schölkopf, Bernhard: Multi-way set enumeration in weight tensors (2011)
- Soneson, Charlotte; Fontes, Magnus: A method for visual identification of small sample subgroups and potential biomarkers (2011)
- Wang, Kaijun; Yan, Xuanhui; Chen, Lifei: Geometric double-entity model for recognizing far-near relations of clusters (2011) ioport
- Tchagang, Alain B.; Gawronski, Alexander; Bérubé, Hugo; Phan, Sieu; Famili, Fazel; Pan, Youlian: GOAL: A software tool for assessing biological significance of genes groups (2010) ioport