Diurnal is a web-based tool for accessing the diurnal and circadian genome-wide expression results of genes from several array experiments conducted on common model plants. The expression patterns of particular loci or array probes can be looked up under a variety of different conditions. For each condition, every expression pattern has been modeled using a periodic pattern, which has then been used to estimate the phase of peak expression. These results can be accessed both graphically online and downloaded to your computer for further use.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Sanguinetti, Guido (ed.); Huynh-Thu, Vân Anh (ed.): Gene regulatory networks. Methods and protocols (2019)
- Aderhold, Andrej; Husmeier, Dirk; Grzegorczyk, Marco: Approximate Bayesian inference in semi-mechanistic models (2017)
- Grzegorczyk, Marco: A non-homogeneous dynamic Bayesian network with a hidden Markov model dependency structure among the temporal data points (2016)
- Grzegorczyk, Marco; Husmeier, Dirk: Regularization of non-homogeneous dynamic Bayesian networks with global information-coupling based on hierarchical Bayesian models (2013)
- Grzegorczyk, Marco; Husmeier, Dirk: Non-homogeneous dynamic Bayesian networks for continuous data (2011)