Macaulay2 package BGG: The Bernstein-Gel’fand-Gel’fand correspondence is an isomorphism between the derived category of bounded complexes of finitely generated modules over a polynomial ring and the derived category of bounded complexes of finitely generated module over an exterior algebra (or of certain Tate resolutions). This package implements routines for investigating the BGG correspondence. More details can be found in Sheaf Algorithms Using Exterior Algebra.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 11 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11.
- Barakat, Mohamed; Lange-Hegermann, Markus: A constructive approach to the module of twisted global sections on relative projective spaces (2017)
- Kudo, Momonari: Analysis of an algorithm to compute the cohomology groups of coherent sheaves and its applications (2017)
- Elsenhans, Andreas-Stephan; Jahnel, Jörg: Moduli spaces and the inverse Galois problem for cubic surfaces (2015)
- Barakat, Mohamed; Lange-Hegermann, Markus: On the ext-computability of Serre quotient categories (2014)
- Abo, Hirotachi: Stable rank three vector bundles on (\mathbbP^4) with Chern classes ((c_1,c_2,c_3)=(-2,4,0)) (2006)
- Abo, Hirotachi; Ranestad, Kristian: Construction of rational surfaces of degree 12 in projective fourspace (2006)
- de Graaf, Willem A.; Harrison, Michael; Pílniková, Jana; Schicho, Josef: A Lie algebra method for rational parametrization of Severi-Brauer surfaces. (2006)
- Schenck, Henry K.; Suciu, Alexander I.: Resonance, linear syzygies, Chen groups, and the Bernstein-Gelfand-Gelfand correspondence (2006)
- Eisenbud, David; Fløystad, Gunnar; Schreyer, Frank-Olaf: Sheaf cohomology and free resolutions over exterior algebras (2003)
- Stillman, Michael: Computing in algebraic geometry and commutative algebra using Macaulay 2 (2003)
- Decker, Wolfram; Eisenbud, David: Sheaf algorithms using the exterior algebra (2002)