OpenNMT: Open-Source Toolkit for Neural Machine Translation. OpenNMT is an open source (MIT) initiative for neural machine translation and neural sequence modeling. Since its launch in December 2016, OpenNMT has become a collection of implementations targeting both academia and industry. The systems are designed to be simple to use and easy to extend, while maintaining efficiency and state-of-the-art accuracy.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Daniel Deutsch, Dan Roth: SacreROUGE: An Open-Source Library for Using and Developing Summarization Evaluation Metrics (2020) arXiv
- Oleksii Kuchaiev; Boris Ginsburg; Igor Gitman; Vitaly Lavrukhin; Carl Case; Paulius Micikevicius: OpenSeq2Seq: extensible toolkit for distributed and mixed precision training of sequence-to-sequence models (2018) arXiv
- Shinji Watanabe, Takaaki Hori, Shigeki Karita, Tomoki Hayashi, Jiro Nishitoba, Yuya Unno, Nelson Enrique Yalta Soplin, Jahn Heymann, Matthew Wiesner, Nanxin Chen, Adithya Renduchintala, Tsubasa Ochiai: ESPnet: End-to-End Speech Processing Toolkit (2018) arXiv
- Uri Alon, Shaked Brody, Omer Levy, Eran Yahav: code2seq: Generating Sequences from Structured Representations of Code (2018) arXiv
- Xiaolin Wang; Masao Utiyama; Eiichiro Sumita: CytonMT: an Efficient Neural Machine Translation Open-source Toolkit Implemented in C++ (2018) arXiv
- Zhiting Hu; Haoran Shi; Zichao Yang; Bowen Tan; Tiancheng Zhao; Junxian He; Wentao Wang; Xingjiang Yu; Lianhui Qin; Di Wang; Xuezhe Ma; Hector Liu; Xiaodan Liang; Wanrong Zhu; Devendra Singh Sachan; Eric P. Xing: Texar: A Modularized, Versatile, and Extensible Toolkit for Text Generation (2018) arXiv
- Denny Britz, Anna Goldie, Minh-Thang Luong, Quoc Le: Massive Exploration of Neural Machine Translation Architectures (2017) arXiv
- Felix Hieber, Tobias Domhan, Michael Denkowski, David Vilar, Artem Sokolov, Ann Clifton, Matt Post: Sockeye: A Toolkit for Neural Machine Translation (2017) arXiv