R package tergm: Fit, Simulate and Diagnose Models for Network Evolution Based on Exponential-Family Random Graph Models. An integrated set of extensions to the ’ergm’ package to analyze and simulate network evolution based on exponential-family random graph models (ERGM). ’tergm’ is a part of the ’statnet’ suite of packages for network analysis.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Krampe, Jonas: Time series modeling on dynamic networks (2019)
- Broekel, Tom; Bednarz, Marcel: Disentangling link formation and dissolution in spatial networks: an application of a two-mode STERGM to a project-based R&D network in the German biotechnology industry (2018)
- Michael Schweinberger; Pamela Luna: hergm: Hierarchical Exponential-Family Random Graph Models (2018) not zbMATH
- Philip Leifeld; Skyler Cranmer; Bruce Desmarais: Temporal Exponential Random Graph Models with btergm: Estimation and Bootstrap Confidence Intervals (2018) not zbMATH
- Samuel Jenness; Steven Goodreau; Martina Morris: EpiModel: An R Package for Mathematical Modeling of Infectious Disease over Networks (2018) not zbMATH