R package Deducer: A Data Analysis GUI for R. An intuitive, cross-platform graphical data analysis system. It uses menus and dialogs to guide the user efficiently through the data manipulation and analysis process, and has an excel like spreadsheet for easy data frame visualization and editing. Deducer works best when used with the Java based R GUI JGR, but the dialogs can be called from the command line. Dialogs have also been integrated into the Windows Rgui.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Jonathon Love; Ravi Selker; Maarten Marsman; Tahira Jamil; Damian Dropmann; Josine Verhagen; Alexander Ly; Quentin Gronau; Martin Šmíra; Sacha Epskamp; Dora Matzke; Anneliese Wild; Patrick Knight; Jeffrey Rouder; Richard Morey; Eric-Jan Wagenmakers: JASP: Graphical Statistical Software for Common Statistical Designs (2019) not zbMATH
- Ian Fellows: Deducer: A Data Analysis GUI for R (2012) not zbMATH
- Joris Snellenburg; Sergey Laptenok; Ralf Seger; Katharine Mullen; Ivo van Stokkum: Glotaran: A Java-Based Graphical User Interface for the R Package TIMP (2012) not zbMATH
- Pedro Valero-Mora; Ruben Ledesma: Graphical User Interfaces for R (2012) not zbMATH
- Stefan Rödiger; Thomas Friedrichsmeier; Prasenjit Kapat; Meik Michalke: RKWard: A Comprehensive Graphical User Interface and Integrated Development Environment for Statistical Analysis with R (2012) not zbMATH
- Ya-Shan Cheng; Chien-Yu Peng: Integrated Degradation Models in R Using iDEMO (2012) not zbMATH