CoCalc - Collaborative Calculation in the Cloud: CoCalc is a sophisticated online environment for: Mathematical calculation: SageMath, GAP, SymPy, Maxima, …; Statistics and Data Science: R Project, Pandas, Statsmodels, Scikit-Learn, TensorFlow, NLTK, …; Document authoring: LaTeX, Markdown/HTML, ... General purpose computing: Python, Octave, Julia, Scala, … Zero Setup: getting started does not require any software setup.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Bouzid, Mouaouia Cherif; Salhi, Said: Packing rectangles into a fixed size circular container: constructive and metaheuristic search approaches (2020)
- Braun, Benjamin; Davis, Brian: Antichain simplices (2020)
- Macauley, Matthew; Jenkins, Andy; Davies, Robin: The regulation of gene expression by operons and the local modeling framework (2019)
- Meemark, Yotsanan; Samart, Detchat: Mahler measures of a family of non-tempered polynomials and Boyd’s conjectures (2019)
- Solhjem, Sara; Striker, Jessica: Sign matrix polytopes from Young tableaux (2019)
- Barwick, Brett; Enkosky, Thomas; Stone, Branden; Vallandingham, Jim: Visualizing combinatorial objects in Macaulay2 (2018)