R package keras: R Interface to ’Keras’. Interface to ’Keras’ <https://keras.io>, a high-level neural networks ’API’. ’Keras’ was developed with a focus on enabling fast experimentation, supports both convolution based networks and recurrent networks (as well as combinations of the two), and runs seamlessly on both ’CPU’ and ’GPU’ devices.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Barinder Thind, Sidi Wu, Richard Groenewald, Jiguo Cao: FuncNN: An R Package to Fit Deep Neural Networks Using Generalized Input Spaces (2020) arXiv
- Boehmke, Brad; Greenwell, Brandon M.: Hands-on machine learning with R (2020)
- Chu, Jianghao; Lee, Tae-Hwy; Ullah, Aman: Component-wise AdaBoost algorithms for high-dimensional binary classification and class probability prediction (2020)
- Stefan Lenz, Maren Hackenberg, Harald Binder: The JuliaConnectoR: a functionally oriented interface for integrating Julia in R (2020) arXiv
- Tavenard, Romain; Faouzi, Johann; Vandewiele, Gilles; Divo, Felix; Androz, Guillaume; Holtz, Chester; Payne, Marie; Yurchak, Roman; Rußwurm, Marc; Kolar, Kushal; Woods, Eli: tslearn, a machine learning toolkit for time series data (2020)
- Matthew Dixon, Diego Klabjan, Lan Wei: OSTSC: Over Sampling for Time Series Classification in R (2017) arXiv