GetDDM: an open framework for testing optimized Schwarz methods for time-harmonic wave problems. We present an open finite element framework, called GetDDM, for testing optimized Schwarz domain decomposition techniques for time-harmonic wave problems. After a review of Schwarz domain decomposition methods and associated transmission conditions, we discuss the implementation, based on the open source software GetDP and Gmsh. The solver, along with ready-to-use examples for Helmholtz and Maxwell’s equations, is freely available online for further testing.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Mattesi, Vanessa; Darbas, M.; Geuzaine, C.: A high-order absorbing boundary condition for 2D time-harmonic elastodynamic scattering problems (2019)
- Vion, Alexandre; Geuzaine, Christophe: Improved sweeping preconditioners for domain decomposition algorithms applied to time-harmonic Helmholtz and Maxwell problems (2018)
- Antoine, X.; Geuzaine, C.: Optimized Schwarz domain decomposition methods for scalar and vector Helmholtz equations (2017)
- Besse, Christophe; Xing, Feng: Domain decomposition algorithms for two dimensional linear Schrödinger equation (2017)
- Thierry, B.; Vion, A.; Tournier, S.; El Bouajaji, M.; Colignon, D.; Marsic, N.; Antoine, X.; Geuzaine, C.: GetDDM: an open framework for testing optimized Schwarz methods for time-harmonic wave problems (2016)