IPOL Journal · Image Processing On Line. IPOL is a research journal of image processing and image analysis which emphasizes the role of mathematics as a source for algorithm design and the reproducibility of the research. Each article contains a text on an algorithm and its source code, with an online demonstration facility and an archive of experiments. Text and source code are peer-reviewed and the demonstration is controlled. IPOL is an Open Science and Reproducible Research journal.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 9 articles )
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9.
- Coroianu, Lucian; Costarelli, Danilo; Gal, Sorin G.; Vinti, Gianluca: The max-product generalized sampling operators: convergence and quantitative estimates (2019)
- Facciolo, Gabriele; Pierazzo, Nicola; Morel, Jean-Michel: Conservative scale recomposition for multiscale denoising (the devil is in the high frequency detail) (2017)
- Yin, Rujie; Gao, Tingran; Lu, Yue M.; Daubechies, Ingrid: A tale of two bases: local-nonlocal regularization on image patches with convolution framelets (2017)
- Hou, Likun; Zhang, Xiaoqun: Pansharpening image fusion using cross-channel correlation: a framelet-based approach (2016)
- Knaus, C.; Zwicker, M.: Dual-domain filtering (2015)
- Santana-Cedrés, Daniel; Gomez, Luis; Alemán-Flores, Miguel; Salgado, Agustín; Esclarín, Julio; Mazorra, Luis; Alvarez, Luis: Invertibility and estimation of two-parameter polynomial and division lens distortion models (2015)
- Colom, Miguel; Facciolo, Gabriele; Lebrun, Marc; Pierazzo, Nicola; Rais, Martin; Wang, Yi-Qing; Morel, Jean-Michel: A mathematical perspective of image denoising (2014)
- Li-Thiao-té, Sébastien: Using Lepton for documenting source code: a guided example in computer vision (2014) ioport
- Delbracio, Mauricio; Musé, Pablo; Almansa, Andrés; Morel, Jean-Michel: The non-parametric sub-pixel local point spread function estimation is a well posed problem (2012)