CALIF3S is Computational Fluid Dynamics software based on PELICANS. It copes with a wide range of applications, including laminar or turbulent flows, possibly reactive, governed by incompressible or low Mach number Navier-Stokes equations.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Gallouët, Thierry; Maltese, David; Novotny, Antonin: Error estimates for the implicit MAC scheme for the compressible Navier-Stokes equations (2019)
- Gastaldo, Laura; Herbin, Raphaèle; Latché, Jean-Claude; Therme, Nicolas: A MUSCL-type segregated -- explicit staggered scheme for the Euler equations (2018)
- Herbin, Raphaèle; Latché, Jean-Claude; Nguyen, Trung Tan: Consistent segregated staggered schemes with explicit steps for the isentropic and full Euler equations (2018)
- Chénier, Eric; Eymard, Robert; Herbin, Raphaèle: Results with a locally refined MAC-like scheme -- benchmark session (2017)
- Grapsas, Dionysios; Herbin, Raphaèle; Latché, Jean-Claude: Two models for the computation of laminar flames in dust clouds (2017)