Lamatto++ A Framework for Modeling and Solving Mixed-Integer Nonlinear Programming Problems on Networks. Lamatto++ is a framework to model mixed-integer nonlinear programming problems especially on (but not limited to) networks. Lamatto++ is completely written in C++ and has interfaces to CPLEX, GUROBI, SCIP and GAMS, where the latter provides access to a large collection of solvers for roughly all kinds of mathematical programming problems. Lamatto++ major features are a unified modeling API and a single interface to all the above mentioned solvers. Lamatto++ comes with extendable data structures to handle graphs and networks and provides automatic unit conversion for physical values. For data I/O and data exchange with third party software, Lamatto++ makes use of the XML parsing library Xerces.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Gugat, Martin; Leugering, Günter; Martin, Alexander; Schmidt, Martin; Sirvent, Mathias; Wintergerst, David: MIP-based instantaneous control of mixed-integer PDE-constrained gas transport problems (2018)
- Hiller, Benjamin; Koch, Thorsten; Schewe, Lars; Schwarz, Robert; Schweiger, Jonas: A system to evaluate gas network capacities: concepts and implementation (2018)
- Schweiger, Jonas: Exploiting structure in non-convex quadratic optimization and gas network planning under uncertainty (2018)
- Humpola, Jesco; Fügenschuh, Armin; Koch, Thorsten: Valid inequalities for the topology optimization problem in gas network design (2016)
- Rose, Daniel; Schmidt, Martin; Steinbach, Marc C.; Willert, Bernhard M.: Computational optimization of gas compressor stations: MINLP models versus continuous reformulations (2016)
- Schmidt, Martin; Steinbach, Marc C.; Willert, Bernhard M.: High detail stationary optimization models for gas networks: validation and results (2016)
- Schweiger, Jonas: Gas network extension planning for multiple demand scenarios (2016)